Auto Accessory Success Stories

Auto Accessories: Dealer Success Story
Park Place Lexus, Plano, TX

Exceeds over $700,000 in sales in the first year of Custom Vehicle Design Studio

Read More

Competitive Advantages New Dealers Have In Selling Vehicle Accessories
What are the competitive advantages new vehicle dealers have in selling vehicle accessories?

They say that smart business is about identifying opportunities. If you had an opportunity to tap into a 43 billion-dollar (and growing) industry - without affecting your current car dealership - would you take it? Without a doubt.

Read More

Your #1 Secret Weapon For Success At New Car Dealers
The Secret Benefits of Car Accessory Sales

Aftermarket accessories are one of the most under-utilized revenue streams. Many existing dealers have not looked at the market opportunity and taken note of the enormous demand for these products. But aftermarket car accessory sales do more for your new vehicle dealership than simply increasing immediate revenue.

Read More

Auto Accessories: Dealer Success Story
Crest Infiniti Cadillac, Frisco, TX On Track To Exceed $1.5 Million In Aftermarket Sales

What a success story! They say everything is bigger in Texas. Case in point, at Crest Infiniti Cadillac in Frisco, their aftermarket sales are tracking to be over $1.5 Million in 2019! How did they achieve this? More importantly, what is holding you back from achieving these kinds of numbers?

Read More

Vehicle Accessory Sales: What Is Impeding Your Success?
How Automotive Accessories Can Drastically Increase Car Dealership Profits

Vehicle accessory sales are booming. As a member of the industry, a slice of that massive 40 billion dollar pie should be yours. If you have already introduced aftermarket vehicle accessories into your business, but you're finding it challenging to break into the profit lanes - you're not alone.

Read More

The Missing Profit Center
How Automotive Accessories Can Drastically Increase Car Dealership Profits

95% of car dealerships sales are missing out on one of the most profitable and rising markets. Are you one of them? If you’re not adding considerable effort into selling auto accessories alongside your vehicles, you are part of the 95%. The other 5% is benefitting from the 40-billion-dollar automotive accessories industry almost single-handedly. Would you love a share of that enormous pie? First, you need to understand the auto accessories marketplace.

Read More